Discover how you can help your patients share their key alerts of highs and lows with up to five care partners.
time in range
Learn more about a therapy that has been clinically shown to reduce HbA1C incidence in your patients and guide them towards better control.
See how technology can mimic the way a healthy pancreas delivers basal insulin to the body – and give your patients better control.
1. Garg SK et al. Diabetes Technol Ther.2017 Mar;19(3):155-163
1. Carlson, A.L. et al. 97-P- Safety and glycaemic outcomes of the MiniMed™ AHCL System in subjects with T1D. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago+E24
2. Collyns, O. et al. 199-OR- Improved glycaemic Outcomes with MiniMed™ AHCL Delivery. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
3. Bergenstal, R. M. et al. Safety of a Hybrid-Closed Loop Insulin Delivery System in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Jama. 2016; 316 (13): 1407 - 1408
4. Medtronic data on file. Pivotal trial (Age 14-75). N=157. 2020; 16 US sites