iPro®2 is a tool intended to continuously record interstitial glucose level in persons with diabetes. The information may allow you to identify your patient’s glucose-level excursions patterns, facilitating therapy adjustments, which may minimize these excursions.
Looking at complex data profiles can be overwhelming; we understand that. The iPro®2 Professional continuous glucose monitoring (CMG) has been designed to provide a more complete picture; Complete insights into your patients' glucose-level excursions, may help you make more informed therapy and lifestyle recommendations.
iPro®2 Professional Glucose Monitoring, Enlite Sensors are indicated for use with iPro®2 for people living with type 1 diabetes, age 7 and up. Sensor is indicated for use on abdomen, buttock and upper buttock.
This is how iPro™2 Professional CGM works
- The iPro®2 is used by HCP for “masked” collection of glucose level data.
- Patients wear the continuous glucose monitoring CGM devices (sensor + recorder) for 6-7 days and return it to the clinic to download the data.
- Patients do not receive glucose alerts.
- After study is over and you have reviewed the data, you may want to share it with the patient.
Which patients benefit from iPro™2 Professional CGM?
Candidates for iPro™2 Professional continuous glucose monitoring are patients with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes who experience any of the following
- Are not at their HbA1c target
- Believe they are experiencing the effect of hypo hypoglycaemia unawareness
- Are changing their diabetes therapy treatment option
- Undergoing lifestyle challenges.
- iPro™2 Professional Glucose Monitoring, Enlite Sensors are indicated for use with iPro™2 for people living with type 1 diabetes, age 7 and up. Sensor is indicated for use on abdomen, buttock and upper buttock.
KEY BENEFITS OF IPRO™2
- Setting-up a patient on an iPro™2 is quick and easy.
- Minimal patient training
- As there is no data monitor, patient does not need to manipulate the device.
- See the bigger picture quickly
- Data collected by the iPro™2 recorder may be uploaded to a computer for your review.
- The Carelink™ iPro® software will organize the data into user-friendly reports that helps quickly visualizing the patient glucose excursions. The possible link between diet and/or daily activity on patient glucose levels, is flagged.
- Get involved
New Carelink™ iPro® Pattern Snapshot
Simplified glucose data that may:
Facilitate the data assessment - Easy-to-use visuals with the most important data on one page1
Help educate and coach patients – Includes details of each priority excursion with possible explanation for each pattern
Quickly identify hidden glucose-level excursions – The top three glucose-level excursions are identified with visuals of meal events and daily glucose values