Guardian™ Sensor 3.
Manage glucose levels with a smarter CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) system, powered by Guardian™ Sensor 3. Guardian Sensor 3 may be used as part of the MiniMed®640G system for ages 2 and up. Sensor is indicated for use on arm and abdomen.
- Provides a sensor with an 80% reduction in implantable volume compared to previous sensors
- Thicker sensor; shim adds rigidity
- More flexibility in sensor; less likely to bend or kink
MORE CONSISTENT PLATING:
- Reduces variability and increases consistency
- Similar to metal plating of jewelry
- Improved performance
- Increased number of electrodes allows for sensing along the entire length of sensor
- Better distribution of the “work”; more robust
ADDITIONAL TAPE BARRIER LAYER:
- Increased comfort, reduced skin irritation
- Ensures maximum patch adhesion to the body
- More comfortable to wear
SMART CGM WITH NEW DIAGNOSTIC TECHNOLOGY:
A smart diagnostic chip in the Guardian™ Link 3 transmitter continuously monitors our sensor health to optimise performance and ensure reliability
Guardian™ Sensor 3
Conditions and MARD
|Ages 14 and up||Abdomen||Arm|
|Enlite Sensor||Guardian Sensor 3|
|Available age 7 and up||Available age 2 and up|
Benefits of CGM
94% of lows were detected using CGM2
The direction your glucose levels are going
Insights into how food, physical activity, medication and illness impacts your diabetes1
Early notification of oncoming lows and highs throughout the day and night
Visibility of time spent high, low, and within a healthy glucose range of 3.9-10 mmol/L
Why Guardian™ Sensor 3?
SMARTGUARD® PUMP TECHNOLOGY
Integrated with our latest advancement in insulin pump therapy, the Guardian™ Sensor 3 enables different levels of automation that fit your lifestyle.
- MiniMed® 670G system
Suspend on low, predictive low glucose suspend, and adaptive insulin delivery† via Auto Mode.
- MiniMed® 640G system
Suspend on low
EXCLUSIVE Carelink™ SOFTWARE
A web-based program that collects information directly from your Medtronic diabetes management system. It allows you to generate reports that can be used during your doctor’s visits and to monitor your own progress.