The Contour® Next LINK 2.4 from Bayer is the only meter that links to the MiniMed® 640G System^ - to help your patients achieve better glucose control.
It communicates wirelessly with the MiniMed® 640G, sending blood glucose results directly to the pump – saving time and effort.
The Contour® Next LINK 2.4 allows:
- Bolus dosing at the touch of a button. A manual or preset bolus dose can be directly sent from the Contour® Next LINK 2.4 meter to the MiniMed® 640G.
- It automatically calibrates with the CGM feature (if used).
Performance that provides results you can count on
- MultiPulse technology ensures more accurate glucose measurements
- Accuracy is not affected by common interfering substances
- More accurate readings can help you adjust your patient’s insulin bolus dose more confidently.
Modern, discrete design, packed with features
- Smart, stylish and compact, with readings after a five second countdown
- Simple to use and convenient
- Second-Chance™ sampling tells when to apply more blood if the first sample is not sufficient
- Convenient one-step download of blood glucose and insulin information to CareLink.®